$80K — $100K *
POSITION OBJECTIVES: The IT Security Analyst is responsible for the maintenance, operations, and application development of the companywide computer system and network.
1. Work directly with Information Technology and Operations to integrate projects supporting information security design and integration of all system security elements
2. Proficient in network scanning and vulnerability assessment
3. Perform and participate in security assessments on all Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT)systems
4. Provide baseline and security reports as needed to Information Technology and Operational Technology stakeholders
5. Assure network and security standards continue to be audited and the audit results distributed as necessary
6. Create, review, and edit all system security documentation leading a documentation review
7. Ensure system baselines are created, maintained and reviewed
8. Assure stakeholders clearly understand network and system security standards
9. Participate in and/or lead security related projects as directed by management
10. Responsible to plan, develop, and execute automated and manual tests to validate security posture/controls
11. Review and create security procedures and documentation as necessary
12. Must be proficient in MS Office products
13. Assist IT/OT team members in mitigating identified security vulnerabilities
14. Install new software releases and system upgrades in accordance with company standards.
15. Evaluate, test, and install software patches in coordination with IT security team.
16. Effectively and efficiently administer all levels of a windows domain environment
17. Install and maintain the physical/logical network infrastructure.
18. Effectively manage multiple projects impacting a variety of different stakeholders
19. Support all team members to ensure outstanding IT support is provided to all customers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. 5+ years working in Information Technology and/or Industrial Control Systems Information
2. Proficient with network scanning and vulnerability assessment tools
3. Solid understanding of MS Windows operating systems, Active Directory and TCP/IP networks
4. Must have a strong knowledge of LAN and WAN topologies
5. Detailed knowledge of network technologies with an emphasis on cisco systems
6. Experience configuring and administrating system and network monitoring tools
7. Demonstrated ability to work well and communicate effectively with staff, co-workers and users.
8. Excellent trouble shooting skills
9. Ability to plan for both short term and long term IT changes
10. Recommend and implement fix actions in response to identified network and system vulnerabilities
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. The incumbent is subject to pre-hire and random drug testing in accordance with the published policy of Doyon Utilities.
2. Must be eligible to work on a military installation in Alaska.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Alaska.
4. Willingness and ability to travel to job sites within Alaska.
ENVIRONMENT: The majority of the work is performed in a professional office setting. The work is generally sedentary, requiring routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 40 pounds. Incumbent must be physically capable of visiting DU sites on military installations in Alaska. Reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, will be provided to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities. The applicant must be willing to work outside the office in remote field office locations in Alaska.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
2. College-level computer/business courses or System Admin experience gained in previous employment.
3. Security certification required – Sec+ & CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent must be held or obtained within 12 months of starting the position
4. Must be able to receive and maintain a security clearance
Valid through: 10/5/2020