How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Commerce Bank is currently looking to fill a Scrum Master position. This position will be responsible for performing Scrum Master duties on projects for customer facing web applications. This person will work directly with multiple IT areas and the business partners to run daily stand-up meetings, hold the team accountable to assigned tasks, lead demos and retrospectives.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experience leading multiple projects
• Individual must be self-motivated and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly & effectively with multiple technical & non-technical groups
• Professional with Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3+ years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Desired, but not required:
• Experience with web projects
• Experience in the financial services industry