Role will report to a Manager in IT Engineering & Applications. Role will not have any direct reports. Key Interfaces: Business Partner, Solution Engineer, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, Business Client External Interfaces: Consultant & 3rd Party provider Travel may include approximately 10% of work time.
- Functional leader of medium to large projects for a specific business capability. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand
- Is able to map the Customer Journey and partner with the business in the co-creation of solutions that add value to K-C.
- Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
- Maintains in-depth understanding of both KCP and Consumer business processes for their capability area
- Influences policy formation; contributes to User Groups; significant contribution to strategic direction
- Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across org; full awareness of industry trends
- Knows technology trends and is able to recognize and leverage technologies that can bring K-C a competitive advantage
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; 7-10+ years of Professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of Information Technologyexperience including working directly with business clients
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator, with solid skills configuring objects, workflows, validations, flows, and the different components of the Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience managing IT Projects and/or Programs.
- Expert in Requirements management, with knowledge of Architecture and Technology management.
- Experience as Scrum Master running Agile Projects
- Understanding of digital enablers and technologies such as embedded Analytics, design for Automation, UX, modern integration.
- Has a GM mindset, which can enable an optimal TCO for solutions delivered by E&A.
- Experience with deploying and driving execution via performance measurement, benchmarking, and related visual management
- Held prior accountabilities that required influencing leaders outside of administrative authority
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in offsite and remote locations
- Strong leadership and service delivery skills
- Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
- (Standard) Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory
- (Standard) Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.