Location: Washington, DC
Employment Terms: Perm with Commissions
MUST HAVE BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- The Client Executive will manage horizontal service offerings and professional Services sales to prospect, attain, grow and maintain a specified territory.
- Responsible for developing a sustainable sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- Development of new sales: development of qualified prospects/customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, work withsupport groups to complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, negotiate contracts within established guidelines on price and contract terms.
- Selling skills: complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identification of key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags.
- Territory planning and reporting: completion of quarterly territory plan(includes individual Account Plans), timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews).
Daily use of CRM:
- Document all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current.
- > 5 years of sales experience in the Information Technology Services segment.
- Knowledge and experience in selling global delivery models
- Sales skills - Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, negotiation and closing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent.