In 2016 BairesDev became the Software Outsourcing company with the highest growth in all Latin America and the the outlook for 2017 seems to be even more promising.
We are looking for competitive and trustworthy Sales and Business Development Executives to help us build up our business activities. These professionals will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
BairesDev is currently looking to hire professionals with good networks that they could benefit from by exploring their contacts’ interest in hiring our services and organizing meetings between them and our Sales Managers. We seek professionals who can hit the ground, running from day one and are excited to be part of a company with such a rapid growth rate. We also think it would be a very good opportunity for professionals with current active leads to take advantage of our great speed at presenting consultants in a wide range of roles and technologies.
BairesDev offers an excellent commissions structure, therefore, these professionals would be able to obtain very good economic rewards in a very short period of time, based on commissions received over their base salary.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Identify business opportunities by selecting prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on BairesDev’s services
- Sells BairesDev’s services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Negotiate and close deals by building rapport with potential account; explaining services capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 5years of experience in IT Sales or IT Business Development, selling nearshore IT Professional Services (If services were delivered from Latin America it is a Big plus)
- An impressive network of potential new clients in the IT Industry and/or Verticals.
- Experience in ‘opening doors’ to new opportunities.
- Target driven and experience in networking with and influencing decision makers at the C-Level.
- A proven track record of revenue generation, client retention, and sales target achievement.
- Experience managing a P&L, including reporting and metric assessment for the business.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passionate for sales
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations