High Performance Computer Sales
Aspen Systems Inc. • Wheat Ridge, CO and 2 other locations
- You're passionate in consulting technical solutions and you aspire to be the top performer on any team. You love to win! Not only with us, but for our client base too. You strive to apply your System Administration talent in a new and uniquely challenging way.
- The ability to translate Data Sheets/White Papers from technical jargon to discernable benefits and value.
- Excellent understanding of HPC clusters, operating systems, GPU computing, InfiniBand, private cloud and storage are definite advantages in winning the role.
- You love learning new, ever changing and evolving technology in the HPC space and have a passion for selling complex and large enterprise class and mission critical systems.
- You have the skill set to learn a complex ERP software quickly and accurately, and keep detailed prices and pertinent client and company data within the software.
- You have a solid understanding of computer/IT products and concepts, and the ability to grasp architectural details quickly. You are a self-learner, self-starter, pragmatic and again, passionate, along with being an excellent listener, troubleshooter and problem solver.
- You're comfortable consulting with customers and clients via email, phone ,* *WebEx or other on-line presentation applications .
- You're very passionate and have strong self-discipline for continuously reaching and surpassing goals and sales objectives. Our goals are lofty, as yours should be .
- You have the ability to walk through the sales and quoting process with world renowned clients, customers, and government agencies with integrity, honesty, diligence, and attention to detail.
- You enjoy explaining and presenting the values and benefits of our products, services, and solutions with expert technical authority and absolute professionalism .
- You value teamwork and you have desire to learn and grow, and help co-workers do the same. We want you to add to our culture .
- You're well-organized and you expect the same level of professionalism from others.
- You have a great attitude and regularly exceed expectations.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and you're at ease thinking dynamically on your feet.
- You're upbeat, energetic, self-motivated, and a true professional, with a foundation of honesty. You have to be responsive to client deadlines, in order to maintain our integrity.
- You're a critical thinker able to assess opportunities, create openings, and offer alternatives to clients who may need additional expertise in the technical, logical, and client budgetary constraints.
- Must have the ability to travel.
- BA/BS or advanced degree in a technical field or equivalent experience in Engineering/Business/Communication/Information Technology
- 3+ years of e xperience selling IT / High Performance computing solutions to corporate, government and higher education customers in the $100k+ range and experience with Linux based systems is helpfull.
- A leader of execution in Project responsibilities.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage, Generous Holidays, Annual Bonuses, 401K and Paid Vacation, Great food (we splurge for weekly lunches), run back door BBQs whenever we get a chance. This is a full time position. * US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time. We are a smoke/vape/drug free work environment . You must be able to pass a drug screen. We're an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- We are looking to fill this great opportunity immediately, we have a world-class, professional, and incredibly talented team. We are a great place to work and play. Imagine biking, hiking, and ski slopes just beyond our front door. We're a "bring your dog" friendly office. We have big ideas, and we are some of the best and brightest in HPC.
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ? you're right." - Henry Ford
- Please send us an introductory email (in a way that reflects your personality and career goals) with your resume, record of proven sales history, or relevant accomplishments attached.