Need IT Risk Manager for our Banking client in Jersey City, NJ
IT Risk Manager (Green Card/US Citizens Only)
Jersey City, NJ
IT Risk Manager shall promote the control of the IT related risk management including information securityrisk related activities undertaken by the bank. This would include participation in the creation of policies and the execution of process undertaken to ensure compliance with these policies. The IT Risk Manager supports the Head of Risk Management and Information Security Officer to maintain and improve the IT and Information Security related risk management of the Bank.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and enforces the IT System risk management governance methodology and framework.
- Establishes and maintains the IT System risk management Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Improves and promotes the IT System risk and Information securityrisk related activities.
- Organizes and performs the IT System risk assessment and gap analysis for all assets, technologies, products and functions introduced to the Bank with in IT.
- Participate at the System Quality meeting to oversee and mitigate IT risks.
- Prepares and/or coordinates Monthly/Quarterly Operations Risk Meeting and other related meetings.
- Encourages group members and others to work in a team-oriented manner.
- Enhances employee’s knowledge and understanding of job responsibilities through continuous communication and on the job training. Training should focus on establishing high quality/accuracy of work.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilitiesas assigned by management.