Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
Did you know that Protiviti utilizes Seasonal Employees to meet peak staffing needs and to create a variable bench of employees ready to be deployed onto client projects? Seasonal Employees are workers who join Protiviti as an employee for a contracted period (under 12 months). A seasonal employee receives many of the benefits of being a Protiviti employee while have the flexibility of working a partial year.
Where We Need You:
Protiviti is seeking Seasonal Employees in the following offices across the U.S. including New York, Charlotte, Dallas, Chicago, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City. We would also consider candidates located in the following markets: Columbus, OH; Jacksonville, FL; Bloomington, IL; Omaha, NE.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- Experience working with technology risk and audit frameworks, such as ITIL, COBIT and/or COSO.
- Experience working in a large financial institution or hi-tech industry directly involved in establishing, implementing or supporting cloud services, virtualization and emerging technologies.
- Technical experience across all aspect of the SDLC DevOps lifecycle: Plan, Build, Code, Test, Release, Deploy, Operate and Monitor. (i.e., Source Code Version Control, Code Quality, Build Management, Containerization, Orchestration, Continuous Testing / Automated tools, Automated Integration Testing, Automated Regression Testing (UI/US, API), Security Testing, Infrastructure as code, Environment Configuration Automation, Logging, Application Monitoring / Alerts, Architecture / Event Driven Architecture)
- Experienced reviewing DevOps and Operations / Infrastructure control processes
- Technical experience reviewing the work of First Line Technology / Technologists and providing effective challenge to their solution design, build, and control effectiveness evidence.
- Able to execute and assess against FFIEC IT Exam Handbook to validate IT risk.
- Experience evaluating IT architecture design for infrastructure, virtualization, cloud technology and business technology architecture for financial institutions in context with specific risks involving scalability.
- Experience assessing program and project management competencies for risk management control effectiveness across methodologies (i.e. waterfall, SAFE, SCRUM).
- Experience evaluating technology operations, such as server/desktop/mobile device, storage, network, telecom, database, cloud computing and/or virtualization.
- Experience evaluating key technology processes, such as asset management, issue management, patch management and/or change management.
- Technical experience working with IT frameworks, such as ITIL.
- Experience in technology risk management and/or technology audit, compliance or regulatory functions with assessing technology risks and controls, performing risk and control evaluations in a variety of IT environments with demonstrated background in applying risk and control, security and technology principles.
- Experience complying with various regulations and industry leading practices, such as OCC 12 CFR 30, FDIC 12 CFR 364, FFIEC IT handbooks, PCI DSS, GLBA, COBIT, ITIL.
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging deadline environment.
- Able to work effectively with leadership representing all disciplines within a financial institution (e.g., Risk, Operations, IT).
- Able to effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Clear understanding of DevOps and agile execution utilizing scrum practices and experience assessing software development life cycle processes.
- Knowledge of standard database systems (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server), operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, AIX), storage area networks, IP-Networks and/or data communications.
- Strong understanding of RPA, digital payments, digital identity, IoT, mobile and other emerging technologies in fintech, such as cloud, AI, blockchain, 6G and quantum computing.
- Knowledge of building technology risk frameworks, assessments, reports, metrics, KRIs and utilizing risk management tools (e.g. GRC Platforms) to analyze and model risk.
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, IT Management, or Business Related Field).
- 5+ years experience at a big bank or equivalent consulting project experience.
- Preferred certifications include CRISC, CGEIT, CRMA, and/or CIA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- We are targeting professionals from Manager through Associate Director career levels.