About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.Operating Systems Risk Manager
Job Purpose / Munkakör célja:To support assigned CIS / CTI Global Platform driving the Risk & Controls agenda designing, implementing and monitoring control framework, supporting audits making sure supported Infrastructure is compliant with Citi policies and relevant legislations and contribute to Effective Management Control Assessment.
Key Responsibilities / Felel?sségi és tevékenységi körök:
- ·Drive Risk and Controls team in disseminating policy awareness and assessing the impact of these including any changes for entities within the region. This includes performing controls assurance, gap analyses and verifying processes are being adhered too and controls are being executed effectively. Provide strong oversight of CAP (Corrective Action Plan) remediation activities both for audit and control issues including quality completion of Risk Exception documentation.
- ·Support the risk assessment program within Citi and region including governance, oversight and reporting of Risk & Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA), Management Control Assessments (MCA) and EMEA Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard (ETRAD).
- ·Support Risk and Controls in governance and processes around laws and regulations including Cross-border, Data Privacy and SOX programs.
- ·Support region through governance and tracking ensuring the remediation of corrective actions relating to both self-identified and audit issues are completed on time and with the appropriate level of quality and adherence to IBAM. Assist in all interactions with audit including deliverables management, audit fieldwork, business monitoring and meetings.
- ·Support and manage other Risk & Controls staff including regional and global clients in performing ad hoc control assessment activities to evaluate risk management activities within the region.
- ·Enhance and develop process and solutions improve efficiency and quality of delivery whilst strengthening the control foundation that supports our support client requirements. Identify opportunities to streamline or eliminate current processes / metrics that have limited value.
- ·Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data is provided for the risk and controls Weekly Operations reports including regional / global management metrics tracking, and preparing and proofreading data for reports.
- ·Identify key analytics and metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk within the region. Utilise ETRAD in use throughout the region to provide meaningful information to identify issues through reported metrics, trends, and controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gaps.
- ·Drive dedicated EMEA Risk & Controls functions on completing defined tasks as appropriate.
- ·Business-partner with relevant Country and Cluster Technology Heads
- ·Ensure provided service achieve Customer satisfaction
- ·Additional ad hoc risk and compliance work.
- ·Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
- ·Travel may be required as part of risk and control activities
Knowledge and Experience / Elvárt tudás és gyakorlat:
- Understanding of at least one infrastructure area.
- Experience of working with CITMP
- Process and procedures, including document control
- Exposure to audit and/or risk management activities preferred
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor workloads and priorities across multiple groups
Skills / Képességek:
- ·Proficiency with all MS Office products.
- ·Good interpersonal and written skills
- ·Strong work ethic.
- ·Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
Competencies / Kompetenciák:
- ·The candidate will need to be a self-starter. Work will have to be of a consistently high nature with a focus on timely and accurate delivery of information and reports.
- ·Take responsibility for ensuring things are done, overcoming obstacles and challenges.
- ·Ability to influence staff and team members
- ·Ensuring work is completed accurately and within time frames set.
- ·Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- ·Ability to manage extremely aggressive time frames