Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 79 days ago
1. Provides assistance for IT control-related matters. Collaborates with internal team and technology partners to create, sustain, and strengthen IT’s internal control framework through control identification, design, implementation, and testing.
2. Assists Control Analyst II and Control Analyst III with design, implementation, testing and ongoing monitoring of key controls across the division.
3. Provides consultation, facilitation and analytical support to ensure internal controls are properly aligned and implemented to ensure flawless service and compliance with all business partner expectations. Provides guidance and support to management, process, and control owners on responsibilities.
4. Provides consulting to IT on internal and external audit activities and results as well as risk mitigation initiatives in response to audit findings.
5. Educates and influences business partners on control design and effectiveness and recommends actions to increase effectiveness of those controls based on testing assessments.
6. Develops effective working relationships throughout the subdivision & division. Collaborates with the department and management sharing best practices regarding key controls to influence and effectively communicate control solutions to all appropriate parties. Provides guidance, training and motivation necessary to create control awareness, ownership and accountability to IT crew.
7. Consults with Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security, Internal Audit and external Audit, Corporate Compliance, Legal and other appropriate parties sharing expertise and knowledge to strengthen the IT control environment.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other related activities as assigned.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position