We are looking for IT Risk and Compliance Manager for our client in Clayton, MO
Job Title: IT Risk and Compliance Manager
Job Location: Clayton, MO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- The Risk & Compliance Manager would primarily be responsible for supporting the Compliance, Risk and Audit initiatives of the client (University) for In-Scope Services.
- He / She would also be responsible for providing inputs to the client with respect to the IT Audits, IT Risks & IT Compliance for the services being provided.
- Key role would be to engage in Compliance Assessment & Risk Management Projects and foster the relationship to improve the engagement experience of the client through trusted consulting.
- Handle technical and business impacting aspects of Information Security Risk areas comprising of Audit / compliance, IT, Operational and Legal Risks.
- Lead and Execute Compliance Management initiatives as per the yearly compliance Calendar (owned from creation to execution)
- Lead and Execute Risk Assessment and Management Program in conjunction with Client IT GRC team n Should be able to resolve Risk and Security solutions / issues and work with Client
- Operations teams to bring them to closure.
- Should be able to identify, define and deliver on Assessments & Audits.
- Work with the Operations Manager, SDMs and SDD to ensure right oversight is created and maintained with respect of the Audit, Risk and Compliance
- Work with team demonstrating the core team values and Adhere to the Policies and Practices of Client.
- Should be able to interface with Auditors and be the Audit SPOC for client for SSAE 18 SOC 1 / SOC 2
- Should support in educating and strengthening the operations team with relevant education to promote Risk and Compliance practice within the organization
- B.E/ B. Tech, (MBA / MCA / MTech is an added advantage.)
- Should have minimum of 5 years of experience in IT networking and security consulting.
- Experience of at least 3 years in Risk & Compliance solutions and services is a must (Preferably Insurance provider).
Capabilities and Certifications:
- Professional Services back ground including exposure to SSAE 18, HIPAA and Privacy Laws
- Certifications in CISA/CISSP is must; ISO27001 LA/LI, COBIT Foundation etc would be a plus
- Must Demonstrate Good Communication and Presentation Skills and Project Management Skills