We are looking for IT Risk And Compliance Consultant for our client in Rye, NY
Job Title: IT Risk And Compliance Consultant
Job Location: Rye, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Risk Management Analyst is a collaborator and team-focused professional who is expected to work to support the security management team and the overall information security team.
- The analyst will provide technical expertise to securityrisk assessment and threat evaluation to ensure the proper controls are deployed to reduce or manage the defined risks.
- The Risk Management Analyst will be responsible for supporting the vendor risk assessments, project risk assessments, change request risk assessment, business impact assessment, annual enterprise risk assessments, and vulnerability and penetration testing.
- 2-4 Years of Information Security expertise in the following domains ? Governance, Risk, and Compliance management tools such as Archer, Vulnerability scanning technology, penetration testing tools and techniques, and firewall rule design and governance.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional. (CISSP)
- Master?s Degree in Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan to key business stakeholders.
- Expertise with industry standard frameworks (NIST, PCI, Safe Harbor, ISO)
- Industry certifications such as CSSLP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CEH, GIAC.