At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Searching for a motivated candidate and a results-oriented advisor to join our growing CSRC DT Controllership team as an IT Risk Analyst, focusing on the execution of our global IT Compliance program. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in the evaluation and design of risk and controls and assessing the effectiveness of controls on business-critical systems in a dynamic/complex environment is required. The candidate will be detail-oriented and have the skills necessary to influence people in a fast-changing company. Ensures conformance with applicable laws and regulations and ensures regular training is conducted on compliance issues. The position, which reports to the Director of Risk & Compliance will provide guidance to internal and Baker Hughes customers, external customers and vendors. This position will be part of an integrated team that believes collaboration, flexibility, resourcefulness, and attention to detail are keys to success.
- Work closely with IT stakeholders and financial compliance group on adherence to SOX requirements as well as risks and controls for business-critical applications.
- Build partnerships across the business to ensure the awareness of and achievement of the compliance road map on current and emerging regulations
- Work closely with IT Teams identify risks associated with Baker Hughes global operations
- Research current and emerging regulations that may impact Baker Hughes and propose approaches to meet those requirements
- Ensure ongoing compliance to Baker Hughes policies and standards in collaboration with internal teams
- Prepare compliance reports and status reports, identify issues and escalate through proper governance channels as needed
- Provide input and recommendations to incorporate /improve the design of controls within regulatory risk requirements and framework
- Identify control deficiencies and ensure appropriate remediation development for sustainability
- Assist in providing visibility to the overall risk posture and track completion of regulatory risk requirements and controls to completion
- Support key business initiatives by identifying security and compliance- related risks
- Work with stakeholders to provide necessary information on cybersecurity and controls to satisfy RFP requests
- Communicate to management, through reports, presentations, metrics, and other documentation, the cybersecurity risks identified
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Compliance, IT Risk Management, and/or IT Audit
- BA/BS in Business, Business Administration, IT Management system, and other applicable Information Technology disciplines
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Travel 5% of the time, as required
- MBA, or Masters a plus
- In-depth work experience in compliance or security risk management
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally
- Experience creating/updating policies and controls framework
- Experience with standards or regulations such as COBIT, ISO 27001, SOC 2 and NIST 800-XX Frameworks
- Able to work on multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills who is able to work in a collaborative, team environment
- CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CIPP or similar certifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to sometimes strict and/or tight deadlines
- Previous experience participating in the execution of complex projects in challenging environments with global impact
- Action-oriented and drive results
- Adaptable to changing environment