Cherwell (@Cherwell) empowers organizations to transform their business through the rapid adoption and easy management of digital services. Cherwell's adaptable platform has enabled thousands of organizations to modernize their business operations with customizable service management, automation, and reporting across the enterprise. Friction makes work slow and frustrating—Cherwell helps organizations achieve meaningful and measurable digital service transformation, faster.
We are looking for an IT Release Manager to join our team in the United States.
Who Will Love This Job
- A problem-solver: You use your technical background and experience to solve difficult problems. You constantly look for areas of improvement and seek out solutions.
- A learner: You learn quickly and maintain a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who is process-driven: You follow established processes and also looks for areas where operations could be more efficient or otherwise improved.
- Someone who is action-oriented: You enjoy working hard! You are full of energy for the things you find challenging. You are not afraid of acting quickly and you are willing to jump on problems quickly.
What You'll Do
The Cherwell IT Release Manager role specializes in the delivery of complex IT programs generally composed of a large portfolio of interrelated projects and workstreams. The position scope includes planning, oversight and governance of the program releases to production. This includes the monitoring of release progress through the entire development lifecycle, assuring quality standards for deliverables. The role involves working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the priorities and projects are aligned for success.
The IT Release Manager would also work on IT initiatives involving company-wide project implementations, Budget management, and project reporting to executive teams. This individual should be a self-starter and should seek opportunities to help teams work smarter via new/refined tools and processes, increases team adoption and usage, identifies gap areas and champions continuous improvement.
What You Should Have
- 10 Years of relevant experience managing projects
- Experience in IT project management processes and methodologies
- Experience in development lifecycle
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies
- Good Knowledge of tools for project management (Jira, MS project, Confluence, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Experience working with and executing projects involving cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with budget & resource planning, and analysis
- Demonstrated ability with managing multiple IT projects at rapidly growing companies
- Knowledge with Cloud-based solutions/hosted IT solutions that includes network, firewall, and server infrastructure familiarity
- Experience with managing partnerships with other vendors, partners and customers
- Strong ability to multi-task and successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, including the ability to coordinate the work of others
- Demonstrated ability in delivering projects on time and budget
- Experience developing executive project reporting and defining criteria for executive dashboards
- Travel up to 10%
Nice to Have
- Previous experience running scrum teams/sprints is plus.
Who you are:
- You like working with intelligent and driven colleagues
- You share our enthusiasm for a work environment that is fast-paced and growing
- You enjoy being collaborative and pursuing others' success as strongly as our own
- You are constantly challenging yourself to bring positive impact to those around you
- You prioritize being socially responsible and contributing to a greater purpose
The benefits you love:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, & more
- Generous PTO plan for employees that includes up to 8 hours for community service
- 401K with employer matching program
- Commuter perks for some locations