LogMeIn is growing and looking for an Information Technology Recruiter to help create a team of dedicated and talented developers. This person will be in charge of numerous recruiting functions including: writing and posting job descriptions, sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github.
- Write and post technical job descriptions;
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like?StackOverflow and Github;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Interview candidates;
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs;
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work;
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and in English;
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Information Technology Recruiter or?Recruiter;
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree;
- Excellent knowledge of technology trends, specifically in the VoIP field;
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats;
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases like ICIMS ;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).