At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a IT Quality Sr. Analyst - AngularJS Tester to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
- Develops, publishes, implements, and executes test plans.
- Reviews requirements and design for testability.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Manages testing issues and the resolution process throughout the life-cycle of the project; research and analyze options and make recommendations to the appropriate decision-makers.
- Ensures test coverage through quality review of test assets and automation design and use of risk analysis.
- Plans obtain and manage test data and environments
- Test web applications
- Agile testing and act as a QA lead for one or more products,Test Automation
- 5+ years’ experience working in IT Quality Assurance and/or Testing environment.
- 3+ years of experience coding in C, C++, Java or working with quality assurance and testing tools preferred.
- Familiar with AngularJS or other JS frameworks (bootstrap, react).
- Intermediate expertise testing internal administration applications and intermediate expertise whitebox testing in SQL databases and with Postman (RESTful API testing)
- 2+ years’ experience working in the healthcare/medical field, digital marketing or consumer-focused company
- Experience working withagile and scrum methodologies.’
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business discipline or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE) preferred
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) preferred
Req ID: 34621