Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the relationship with peer in IT and business for system(s) supported.
- Leads and coordinates all testing within a system area.
- Plays a leadership role in the design, development, and implementation of testing components.
- Defines appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed product conforms to requirements and design.
- Reviews/Approves all project related test assets for completeness and quality.
- Ensures all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed.
- Manages both onshore and offshore test execution resources for project under test.
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test data provisioning tasks.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; minimum of 5 years of testing and product quality experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated ability to manage testing efforts for an application.
- Testing Automation experience preferred.
- Experience with Selenium and Cucumber preferred.
- Quality Certification, such as CSTE, CSQA, CMST, CSQE preferred.