As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for overall quality for Zones Integration Services.
The primary objective of the role is to be involved in all QA activities, manage the QA team and work with development teams to streamline and automate as much of the QA process as possible. This position is also responsible for recommending improvements to all Integration Lab processes in order to maintain quality in regard to contractual and internal requirements.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Quality Assurance Manager is primarily responsible for:
- Lead the development and implementation as well as continuous improvement of quality assurance and appropriate quality standards.
- Provide leadership support to QA Supervisors and QA Technicians.
- Works closely the Quality Manager to support and maintain all ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Oversee document change, CAPAs, and manage and review KPIs and compliance initiatives.
- Create traceability and align QA activities with integration and engineering needs.
- Support and monitor the completion of all integration activities in coordination with the appropriate Integration Supervisors and Managers.
- Identify the need for and coordinate quality calibration activities.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports.
- Build and maintain rapport with staff across the organization and encourage a positive viewpoint of quality.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly quality audits and escalations as needed.
- Possess, demonstrate, and apply effective leadership skills.
- Successfully implement new processes or workflows to ensure goals are met.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a quality assurance or analytical role, or substitute education.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of ISO 9001; 2015 standards.
- A+ Certification (or equivalent experience)
- ITIL (is a plus)
- Internal Audit Experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and follow-through skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Proactive in identifying and addressing issues.
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude.
- Aptitude for learning and utilizing various other software tools as needed.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evening and weekend shifts if required.
- Ability and desire to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.