Great opportunity to grow your career. Accountable for the overall planning, financial management, and execution of moderately complex testing activities in support of the successful delivery of program and/or project initiatives. Monitors scope and requirements changes and assesses the impact on the Quality Assurance (QA) deliverables. Provides accurate estimates, drives automation and reuse where appropriate, and reports on progress. Accountable for execution and delivery of the defect management process and reporting. Engages functional, performance and automation resources to identify opportunities. Drives integration, system, and regression testing plans and facilitates reporting and signoff. Drives business acceptance testing to enable signoff from key stakeholders and project sponsors. Provides guidance to QA vendor partners or application vendor partners and other employees. Accountable for identifying and addressing risk management concerns.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now, or in the future
- 5- 8 years of direct experience with an IT, Business Analyst or Business Consultant role.
- Willingness to learn.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Flexible skill-sets.
- Ability to seamlessly move back and forth from owning the Business Analyst responsibilities, (determining and interpreting business needs), to the IT needs of a project, (providing hands on solutions via testing/development).
- Ability to analyze raw data to determine a plan of action.
- Proven track record of working through ambiguity, and leveraging influencing skills, to execute on strategic objectives in a large corporate environment.
- Drives continuous improvement and efficiencies beyond own scope of responsibility.
- Must be enthusiastic about working with and training technical and non-technical associates at all levels.
- Proven ability to employ critical thinking skills to solve the most complex business challenges.
- Able to garner support and gain momentum to bring new ideas through to implementation.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching, mentoring and upskilling performance of others. Strong thought leader, strategic thinker and problem solver.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Management.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Recordkeeping applications, (Omni, ReFlex, TRAC or other industry record keeping software).
- Cultivates and leverages relationships and industry knowledge of skills needed to define and roll out QE testing practices in an Agile environment, to identify new/enhanced best practices, performance methodologies and other continuous improvement opportunities.
- Lead change management activities to ensure proper adoption and adherence.
- Support delivery execution through participation on workcell and project teams.
- Develop, lead, and upskill associates where opportunities exist.
- Collaborate with COEs to holistically enable the practices and overall delivery.
- Develop and Deliver QA training to practitioners across the enterprise.