WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Participate in the review of acquisition and/or implementation of software to increase information systems efficiency.
- Supports the implementation of quality assurance processes for the global IT organization.
- Participate in the execution of the quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area applying the Bemis Project Management Methodology when appropriate.
- Serve as a mentor to others provide training, guidance, and subject matter expertise to Global IT teams on QA methodologies and processes, documentation standards, policies, educate them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables.
- Monitor and evaluate audit processes to ensure compliance.
- Participate in audits and review findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
- Document non-compliance to policies, process and standards and assist in their resolution.
- Ensure that functions across the business have detailed and comprehensive test plans, that issues are tracked and resolved followed by thorough regression testing prior to implementation.
- Recommend changes to current practices and help develop an effective and efficient future state that continues to reduce risk.
- Continual Learner of company’s business processes and becomes familiar with the industry.
- Involvement in review and update of validation documentation.
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ability to act as a key member of a project team in all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Ability to foster strong global relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work cross functionally, providing guidance on a common understanding of quality assurance principles and strategy
- Experience in data structures and relationships
- Agility, sound judgment, independent thinking, follow-through, critical thinking and initiative
- Ability to efficiently identify and solve complex issues
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energy and passion with an eye towards continuous improvement in self and business processes
- Clear verbal and written communications; is able to translate between business and technical vocabulary easily
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally and able to demonstrate facilitation skills in a global environment
- Must be results orientated with the ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrates drive, purpose, high engagement and ownership
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- 5+ years testing experience
- Bachelor degree required, in computer science, management information systems, business or a related field.
- Deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process, Standard Operating Procedure Creation, IT Change Control process, FDA and ISO validation requirements preferred
- Travel may be required
- Experience in healthcare, medical or manufacturing required
Bemis is committed to its core values: Ethics, Accountability, Innovation, and Respect. By becoming an employee at Bemis Company, Inc., you will work in a high performing environment where team members collaborate to get the job done, challenge the status quo to find a better way, and embrace unconventional ways of thinking. We are eager to see how you can make an impact in our high performance culture.