$110K — $130K + tbd
· Looking for a PV Expert in the Pharmacovilance area, with a focus on Case Management. The PV Expert will be a member of the ITS GPV team and will report to the Service Line Owner for Safety Case Management & Analytics, based in Bridgewater and will be interacting both with internal employees and external vendors.
· The PV Expert will be engaged on multiple operational activities, contributing to achieve the objectives of the Service Line. He/She will ensure continuous improvements to the processes, with a focus on constantly improving business satisfaction and efficiency.
· This role provides an opportunity to work in an international environment, as part of a dynamic team, fully empowered to propose innovative ideas.
· This role will also provide the PV expert with hands-on experience on collaborating with diverse vendors and major internal & external stakeholders in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Some of the main activities include:
• She/he will lead, coordinate and collaborate vendors to execute operational activities
• She/he will use her/his PV case management expertise to propose solutions to problematics
• She/he will ensure GxP guidelines are followed and Knowledge is documented
• She/he will escalate as needed to Service Line owner in a timely manner
• University/College degree in a scientific or IT discipline
• Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance processes
• Business driven and customer focused; able to create a trustful partnership
• Team player, capacity to collaborate transversally and internationally in a fast-paced environment
• Ability and willingness to multitask
• Autonomous and rigorous
• Excellent ability to prioritize, estimate, plan & deliver
• Transparent, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to summarize issues and find paths forward
• Experience in GxP processes
• Oracle ARGUS knowledge is a plus
• Strong interest in emerging technologies is a plus
Valid through: 11/17/2020
$90K — $100K + tbd
30 days ago