- Job ID: 18017016
Senior IT Project Manager responsible for the leadership of Projects and Programs for Citi Operations, Digitization and Technology. Successful candidate will provide subject matter expertise and establish continuity under Program Managers to mentor/train new hire contractors and provide backup support. Candidate will:
• integrate and work with internal and 3rd party applications using existing and best practice project/program management methodologies
• directly develop and manage program/project schedule and risks
• ensure program and project management methodologies and processes are in compliance with established Citi best-practice standards and deliver on customer requirements and expectations
• provide leadership and positive working environment to ensure the highest productivity and employee engagement
• interact with Senior IT and Business leadership teams on a daily basis.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience• Prior experience working on major/complex programs and being able to lead a major work stream as part of the Program PM team
• Prior experience in an IT project leadership role.
• Being able to work with multiple cross functional team (internal and external) and lead by influence
• Ability to work long hours due to global nature of the work
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge and experience of PMO SDLC
• PMP Cert preferred• Experience with AGILE SDLC preferred