IT Project Leaders requiring a specific technology background (vs. a Project Managementexperience and background which would belong in the Project Management function). The experience and future career path for this family would be in technology. Responsible for managing the technology portion of significant projects (e.g. strategic change management, new business and product initiative, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) within the technology area. Coordinates programs to be executed and monitor their successful delivery of benefits and manages the execution of business or sector level programs, in line with agreed methods and guidelines, to deliver program outputs.IT Project Senior Analyst
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
• Consults with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions
• Leads system change process from requirements through implementation;
• Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
• Drives communication between business leaders and IT; exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
• Provides sound understanding of business analysis concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
• Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
• Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations. Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
• Facilitate conflict resolution and able to influence business and technical stakeholders toward a common objective
• At least 5 years’ experience in technology management, project role and/or business consulting
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong data analysis skills (strong excel/ reporting and macros is a plus)
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Can do attitude and able to adapt to changes fast and a quick learner
• Familiar with project management processes and technology/ software development lifecycle
• Experience with business process reengineering/ process improvement is advantageous (Lean, Six Sigma, or similar improvement methodologies)