Bowhead seeks an IT Project Scheduler in support of the NAVEBS PMW-220contract. The IT Project Scheduler will create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice.
Essential functions to include:
• Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports
• Ensure accuracy of project schedules and performed version control
• Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports
• Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity
• Monitor projects’ progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date
• Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution
• Developing conceptual models for Business Capability traceability matrix to explain processes to all levels of users
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field PLUS five(5) years of experience
• Knowledge of PMW-220 Product line
• Excellent listening, analytical, and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and respond to high-pressure situations
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.