For over fifteen (15) years, DreamLine has been a leading global manufacturer and distributor of high quality shower doors, tub doors, shower enclosures, and acrylic shower bases. With a team of approximately 400 employees (within the US, Europe, & Asia), we are passionate about smart and visionary design, and have infused cutting edge, multifaceted technology into our daily operations. Our state-of-the-art equipment provides our team members with the ability to combine their creative vision with technical excellence!
The IT Project Manager will plan, organize, implement, integrate, monitor, and control cross-functional Information Technology projects for ERP, bar coding, e-Commerce, and other key projects.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Facilitate growth by understanding departmental and company-wide strategies and goals, and how Information Technology strategies and systems can contribute to organizational success.
- Advance efficiencies by evaluating trends, identifying deficiencies, developing project scopes & objectives, and implementing technological strategic solutions within assigned functional areas through special projects.
- Develop detailed project design plans, identifying the resources and manpower needed to accomplish predetermined goals. Track and evaluate progress from inception to satisfactory completion in terms of schedule, budget and scope.
- Verify project results through strategic analysis and conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserve assets by implementing information security and control policies, back-up protocols, and disaster recovery procedures.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, barriers, and resolutions to stakeholders, team members, end users, and Executive Management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars/workshops and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Cross train back-up support staff.
- Minimum of 5years of IT Project Management experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- CompTIA Project+, PMP, CPMP, or similar certification a plus.
- Solid technical background with experience in software development, mobile app development, web technologies, and system integration.
- Experience in MSSQL Server, XML, APIs, Drupal, PHP, .NET.
- Advanced proficiency in all project management skills, including risk management.
- Thorough understanding of PM phases (including initiate, prepare, execute & control, and close).
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or other Project Management (PM) software.
- Experience in all or some of the following management systems preferred: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Inventory Management Software, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with all associates, from stakeholders to team members to end users.
- Active listener and effective communicator (both written & verbal).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite