Management consultant type person with large consulting firm experience. While system implementation is not necessary, must be able to work with highly technical people. Consulting firm experience highly desired. We are seeking 5-6 years of experience; we will give preference to candidates from top level universities.
Need someone who can work across all layers/levels of the company, including several business units in multiple states. They need to have analytical thinking with no preconceived ideas about project management, PMO shops not welcome. You will be a mix of "getting stuff done" on time with some delegation. You will be nimble enough to prioritize and re-prioritize on demand. Equally important is having the Figure-It-Out factor, be a Problem Solver. The candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Be internally motivated to see goals and plans to completion;
- Take accountability for decisions while excelling in chaos;
- The ability to think of the greater good and mission is critical;
- Must possess the ability to collaborate within and outside of the organization;
- Strives to understand the in's and out's of our company, business and industry;
- Demonstrated interest in getting to know people and engage different perspectives productively; and
- Views feedback as an opportunity, receptive to providing and receiving feedback during debriefs.
- Represents the IT department and will be measured on internal customer satisfaction. Manages the interface between IT functional teams and business stakeholders to determine the most optimal approach for a particular project.
- Reviews business processes and requirements documents plus analyzes and defines functional requirements for customer-specific development needs or integration requirements.
- Participates in collaboration sessions to understand and develop customer requirements and the associated technical solution options.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains an integrated environment with information technology team, business unit stakeholders, and company leadership.
- Expected to understand company specific business processes, related risks, and how to translate into IT service solutions.
- Drive to quality results by establishing a trusted environment.
- Create projects structured to facilitate group effectiveness.
Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field required. BBA in Management Information Systems or related field a plus. Master's Degree and a high GPA are a plus.
Minimum 4 years of relevant consulting experience, including roles that implemented technology solutions. Experience with SAP and/or Utilities is a plus.
Certifications & Licenses:
Relevant technology certifications a nice to have.