$80K — $100K *
TOP 3 Skills
• Balance of Infra and Application Project Management experience. Specifically will be looking for a PM who has managed Voice/Video Application upgrade efforts
• PM who has experience completing PMI deliverables (Functional and Non Functional Requirements, Scope and Charter, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Should be able to articulate communication style and their approach to creating a communication plan.
Required industry experience:
• Minimum: BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience managing one or more small to medium complexity IT product / infrastructure projects Required technical experience Minimum:
• Fully competent in understanding and applying project management principles and methodologies
• Previous experience managing projects that delivers Information Technology infrastructure including computing, telecommunications, networking, data center, security, voice, and data communications.
• Resource planning, scheduling and tracking skills
• Ability to function and manage in a matrixed environment
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and collaboration skills
• Cost management expertise
• Team player
• Organized and analytical.
• Experienced in problem-solving.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI or equivalent certification from an accredited program (e.g. Stanford Advanced Project Management Certificate Program) Required functional experience •
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel and Word Required education and certifications • Minimum Bachelor's Degree required.
• Masters/ MBA is an additional advantage. Additional requirements • Experience with Primavera, PPMC, SAP and Microsoft Visio a plus
Project Manager (IT Project Manager) Job Description: The IT Project Manager leads a team that designs and installs new IT technical architecture and infrastructure systems, or enhancements to existing systems.
Project Managers are responsible for assembling the project team and using the provided cost and scheduling tools to define the scope, budget, and resource needs, and controlling other project variables.
PMs may also function as a liaison between IT and the Business Client, and act as the go-to person to represents the entire project from the planning through the deployment and release to operations stage.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the concurrent management of one or more small to medium-sized projects.
• These projects are one-time, multitask jobs that have clearly defined start and end dates, a specific scope of work, a budget, required resources, and a specified performance objective to be achieved. Specific responsibilities include:
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with moderate scope and complexity •Responsible for leading one or more projects typically between $100,000 - $2,000,000
• Gathering, defining and documenting project requirements
• Clearly defining and communicating roles, responsibilities and expectations for all members of the project team • Obtaining and defining staffing requirements and forming project teams
• Independently planning all associated work to meet project goals
• Providing direction and leadership to project management analysts and schedulers
• Conducting project kick-off meetings
• Communicating individual project roles and expectations
• Recording, tracking and communicating issues, risks, changes, and status reports within a Client’s standard tool
• Accurately and consistently forecasting project resource, material and contract costs within a standard Client’s tool(s) Driving all project related tasks to completion
• Developing and maintaining up-to-date detailed project schedules and work plans
• Monitoring critical project milestones, and identifying ways to resolve schedule issues
• Coordinating any required contract work within defined Client’s policy
• Conducting site visits and walk downs as needed
• Assessing project performance and implementing changes as necessary to ensure the projects remains within specified cost, schedule, scope and quality objectives
• Communicating status of all projects to stakeholders and management
• Developing and maintaining a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key clients
• Resolving problems of project specific scope within procedural guidelines
• Preparing all project documentation for closure, storage, and possible auditing activities, ensuring technical accuracy
what does the 10% travel consist of? Possible requirement to travel to Data Center or Field Locations as needed.
Valid through: 8/21/2020