SkillStorm is seeking an IT Project Manager for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC.
Resources are required to manage all facets of Windows 10 deployment within the PC hardware refresh program.
- Work with Windows 10 Product team to confirm LOB readiness. Attend meetings, communicate project scope to business representatives.
- Work with Windows 10 Product team to confirm application readiness. Track progress, communicate requirements and timelines to application managers.
- Coordinate Windows 10 deployment with PC refresh program to both physical and virtual devices. Draft schedule, communicate plan, hold teams accountable.
- Utilize client’s current tools and processes to deploy Windows 10 across the PC environment.
- Continuously strive to improve process from both a technical and efficiency perspective.
- Manage and communicate TAR list, issues list and 4-blocker reporting.
Candidate should have the ability to host meetings, set agendas, manage tasks and follow up on outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Scheduling and Deployment Coordination.
- Issue tracking and resolution.
- Reporting skills using MS Office tools.