Description Job Description:
SAIC is hiring IT Projects Managers to support the US Army Corp of Engineers. As a member of the Project Management Office, the project manager is responsible for managing multiple projects in various stages of the project lifecycle, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closeout. The project manager will report to the head of the PMO to deliver projects as identified in Task Direction Letters. Projects will span a variety of IT disciplines including cloud, VOIP, site surveys, network, communications and disaster recovery. Note: This is a virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS. 10-20% travel is required.About the Program:
The USACE RITS contract will provide modern and secure enterprise-wide IT support services to approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the CONUS and OCONUS. Services will support the mission needs of USACE's Headquarters (HQs) located in Washington, D.C., nine Divisions and 43 Districts, to include over 1,500 field and area project offices and two data centers that are currently located in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and Hillsboro, Oregon.Job Duties:
Qualifications Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Assist in building statements of work, schedules and budgets for assigned scope of work
- Collaborate with Government customer(s), stakeholders, and project team to ensure success of project execution from inception to close out
- Evaluate and assess the projects' strengths and weaknesses
- Brief SAIC leadership and the Government customer on program cost, schedule, and performance
- Coordinate with Agile Scrum teams on maintaining sprint backlogs and PIs on schedule
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality, and team performance
- Assist with program proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of support
- Decompose task orders into Work Breakdown Structures, Schedules, and Staffing Plans
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities for project delivery
- Coordinate tasks, track project and technical issues, and support SAIC and customer meetings as required
- Identify and document project risks, issues, and opportunities in support of Risk Management
- Conduct learning sessions and problem solving sessions
- Travel to oversee project tasks and interact with customers as required
- Bachelors and 10 years of experience OR Bachelors OR Masters and 4 year of related experience
- Interim Secret Clearance is required to start work on the contract, and must be able obtain a DOD SECRET clearance.
- PMI PMP Certified desired.
- 3 years of DoD IT or engineering project management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Agile frameworks
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow a plus
- Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, producing high-quality deliverables and proposal responses through collaboration
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects/programs
- Demonstrated ability to self-assess and self-regulate
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Project/Service Now
Target salary range: \$100,001 - \$125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.