The Project Manager (PM) is accountable to the Sponsors for the overall success of the project, ensuring delivery of solutions that achieve the overall objectives and the end state visions for the project. The PM provides complete project oversight, and is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and managing the day-to-day activities of the project(s). The PM responsibilities include:
- Ensure Project plan for various work streams is integrated, updated and managed.
- Working with Business and Technical resource managers to ensure the needed staff are available and assigned to the project; including entering resource requests into System
- Creation of PDLC exception requests, when necessary, to add/delete or change milestones for projects that do not align with the standard milestones
- Holding weekly status meeting and preparing a weekly status report which includes identification of, and updates to issues and risks
- Managing and reporting issues and risk, escalating as needed to ensure timely resolution and mitigation
- Identifying and communicating project/program interdependencies
- Tracking and monitoring progress to ensure timely delivery of key project deliverables by those assigned to deliver. Serves as the Point of escalation for team members when there are roadblocks, issues, risks that cannot be resolved without intervention.
- Managing all aspects of the project budget process including creation of baseline CBA, updating monthly accruals, adjustments, forecasts and weekly/monthly burn rate reporting
- Documenting and developing required change controls, including the supporting CBA changes; including Business Owner in the process
- Addressing the needs, expectations, and concerns of the stakeholders during the course of the project. Includes appropriately managing the expectations of the business.
- Balancing competing project constraints, including Scope, Quality, Schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risk(s)
- Transitioning ownership of project activities to business owners upon project closure.
- Status Reporting, Budgets, Project Plan, Resource planning, meeting facilitation, overall team coordination. The individual in charge of all projects associated with the program.
Undergraduatedegree or equivalent
6-10 years of previosu experience in a Project Managment role
Health Care Payer experience is hightly prefererd with experience in Claims, Enrollment, Billing, Member/Customer Service, Provider Relations
Excellent Communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of the organization
PMI Certification preferred
Req ID: 15445