- Develops and manages the schedule for the activities under the responsibility of CAE. Monitor the overall project schedule with the CAE PCO.
- Manages project budget (forecasts, actuals, ETC, EAC). Ensures that budget is respected.
- Manages third-party vendors and contracts. Ensure that scope, timeline and costs of vendors are delivered as per agreed in the statement of work. Manages scope changes & Contract amendment with Procurement if applicable.
- Communicates project objectives to project team members and explains how the solutions shall meet those goals in collaboration with collaboration of CAE experts. Ensures that project value is understood and carried throughout the project.
- Manages relationships with resources, third-party vendors and stakeholders in the context of the project. Ensures effective communications with project team, with corporate, with region and with third-party vendors.
- Regularly communicates project health and identifies risks to project and program stakeholders, sponsors, and management.
- Facilitates issue resolution on a timely manner.
- Mitigates risks proactively.
- Organizes and conduct governance meetings (status meetings, steering committees).
- Continuously improves project management tools, processes, and documentation.
- Effectively closes projects, ensuring no gaps in handoff to IT support or otherinternal organizations. Documents lessons learned.
- 10 years of experience managing projects or deployments
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and varying levels of management
- Experience in managing Third-Party vendors
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Experience with project management best practices such as PMI, Macroscope
- Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written)
- Proficiency with MsProject
- PMP Certification
- Industry: Defense & security, Manufacturing experience
- Possess understanding of core ERP functions
- Experience with international projects involving multiple sites
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and Excel