PRG is the world's leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
We are seeking to attract an exceptional IT Project Manager professional to take on a high-profile, multi-faceted role, dealing with internal technology managers and business unit customers. The role will suit someone who is proactive, diligent, process orientated, comfortable working to deadlines and who thrives in an environment of change.
Primary responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Manage project scope, schedules, issues, risks, and resources in support of all project activities, including managing customer expectation and team delivery
- Applies appropriate project management methodology to successfully drive delivery -- projects may utilize Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid methodology (expectation is to be fluent and adaptable to various methodologies using track progress via Gantt charts, Project Charters, JIRA, tickets, etc.)
- Ownership and oversight of assigned projects using best practice project/program management and mentorship
- Lead effective teams by understanding their needs and working cross functionally to achieve the best outcome
- Contribute to steering committees and senior leadership briefings
- Work with all business leaders and project managers to drive continuous process improvements and effectiveness
- Creation and maintenance of project timelines with well-defined achievements
- Lead and drive internal multi-functional teams to meet program deliverables and quality criteria according to program dedications
- Design, documentation and training of efficient project tracking procedures
- Preparation of project governance materials
- Take detailed notes on phone calls, in-person meetings, etc. to define action items and relate to the larger project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- PMP certification a must
- Minimum of 4 years combined experience project management and understanding software development. IT SDLC knowledge is required
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or project tracking tools a must.
- Experience Coding languages and SQL a huge plus
- Outstanding organizational and presentation skills
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.), and User Interface
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven customer partnering and relationship building with business units
- Strong team spirit and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, MS Project PowerPoint
- Ability to travel less than 20% of the time