We are looking for IT Project Manager for our client in Portland, OR
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Portland, OR
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The following IT Project Manager resource is required to support and manage assigned information technology projects working with various teams responsible for project requirements, design, analysis, feasibility assessments, budgets and schedules. This resource will also deliver to established project goals, manage timelines/schedules, and maintain project plans.
The resource that is required and defined by this Statements of Work is for:
- Perform duties as assigned by the Director IT Delivery.
- Perform assigned work as defined in the individual statement of work.
- Manage entire projects, including vendor management, scoping, estimating, scheduling, resource allocation, testing, managing and tracking project costs and monitoring.
- Vendor selection and management for RFI/RFP, Procurement, Legal, SOW, Licensing, support, status, defect management and escalation
- Refine projects? scope as required and drive the delivery to meet the objectives.
- Evaluate and define appropriate ownership responsibilities.
- Interface with all areas affected by the projects including various areas of IT applications, infrastructure and the business impacted by the project and other stakeholders and management.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and review vendor deliverables.
- Provide effective management and oversee the management of the assigned projects.
- Understand stakeholders? priorities and requirements, and actively lead the team towards the successful completion of deliverables within identified business parameters.
- Coordinate with other delivery managers on intersections with other projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Experience
- or more years with direct hands-on project management experience.
- Proven experience with managing IT application and/or infrastructure projects.
- Proven track record managing and implementing multi-million dollar mission critical projects
Project Management Tools:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Project Management Skillset
- Analytical and evaluation skills to define critical tasks, establish sequence of events, identify individual teams, timelines and outcomes and to produce project plans.
- Project management skills to develop and monitor work agreements and budgets, determine specifications, schedules, timelines, and define deliverables.
- Detailed development life-cycle knowledge for requirements, analysis, design, development, testing (test cases, defect management, load testing, failover testing, exception testing, systems integration testing), end user training and implementation.
- Experience with managing scope, ensure project team has common understanding and is limited to approved scope, and experience managing change control requests and change processing.
- Risk mitigation, escalation and prioritization skills required to keep project deliverables on track and communicated to stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management and Communication Skills
- Stakeholder management experiencereporting status and communicating with directors, managing directors, vice presidents and CEOs.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate team and vendor efforts, provide guidance and direction to team members, and communicate project objectives.
- Vendor Management
- Experience managing vendor deliverables as defined in contracts for services and solutions
- Experience with implementing SAP functional modules and bolt-on systems
- Experience with implementation of SAP Real Estate Management
- Direct experience managing the procurement to pay process to purchase hardware, software and services.
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Experience with SAP for project forecasting, financial tracking and reporting.
- Project Management certification (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI).