CMK Select is looking to hire an IT Project Manager with strong GxP experience, and ideally, REMS and/or Drug Safety project emphasis. The Project Manager will be working closely with project stakeholders and supporting both the Portfolio Manager and Business Partners at our Biopharma client in the Union County, NJ area.
The Senior Project Manager will have primary responsibility for the following key areas:
- Identifying, tracking and managing dependencies;
- Building and updating project charters as plans, budgets, resources and scope change;
- Conducting planning meetings and workshops with core and extended teams, and developing a project schedule;
- Developing a RACI;
- Anticipating and managing risks;
- Coordinating cost estimation and tracking project-related accruals, budgets, forecasts (revisions).
The role requires a Project Managerexperienced in PMO, SDLC and governance best practices applied in an Agile environment and the ability to set and manage Business Sponsor and Stakeholder expectations.
CMK Select offers Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Coverage, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k and Generous Salaries, in addition to a Dynamic, Collaborative and Engaging Client Experience.