To handle MCS’s global projects and business needs successfully, the individual will require the following additional skills and experience:
- Effective communication with multiple customers and partners, to manage custom development and deployment.
- Handling all phases of projects, mostly involving articulation of integration requirements, testing/certification, dependencies, and on-time deliverables.
- Conducting professional meetings and presentations.
- Breaking down complex projects into simple sub-projects.
- Providing on-time updates with proactive measures if expected timeline is out of sync.
- Manage all phases of the project, including partner integration requirements, functional validation and API validation
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and define project deliverables and milestones for project implementation.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Report project status and impediments to business management and stakeholders at major milestones.
- Understand the Business Requirements Document and create an internal IT Statement of Work that identifies the project goals, deliverables, and how dependencies and risks will be managed.
- For projects involving third parties, create an integrated project timeline based on internal milestones and external project rollout plans.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project documentation.
- Create, manage and mitigate project issues lists with all relevant parties.
- Manage customer and third-party vendor involvement by communicating expectations, providing feedback, and managing conflicts.
- Garner respect from the project team and be willing to remove any project related impediments.
- Facilitate efficient team meetings, define action items and follow-up with task owners.
- Perform retrospectives after each project deployment to gain feedback from team members and determine best practices.
- Demonstrate high-energy enthusiasm and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Embrace change and have the courage to initiate change where necessary.
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in incremental delivery with understanding of delivery metrics.
- Strong analytical and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of self-driven project ownership and adherence to methodology under minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Management.
- PMP certification.
- Minimum skills:
- Microsoft Project proficiency.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.