IT Project Manager - Office 365 / IDAM
5 - 7 years experience • Networks
IT Project Manager – Office 365/IDAM
CybersecurityRisk Services is currently looking for an IT Project Manager with experience with projects related to Office 365 IDAM, for our client engagement in Painted Post, NY.
As the Consultant you will be working with client stake holders, business users, technology team leads, and others. You will identify, prioritize, and complete project milestones, develop roadmaps and resource allocation, to ensure work is executed on time, on budget, within the requirements. The initial implementation project will be 6 -12months. After completion of the implementation there will be additional projects on going for the next several years. Office 365 and Identity and Access management project experience are mandatory (NETIQ IDAM required).
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Lead medium-sized programs, primarily focused on IDAM implementation, with the opportunity to grow account purview.
- Define project scope, timelines, and budgets in close collaboration with project teams; track and report on progress against schedules and budgets and ensure team adheres to project scope
- Collaborate with internal team and client stake holders to develop and maintain project documents including timelines, internal processes, and deliverables for client’s program
· Key skills required for the job are:
· NetIQ Identity Manager-L3 (Mandatory)
· Office 365 - Exchange Online-L3
· Office 365 - Skype for Business-L3
· 5+ years’ experience as a IT Project Manager or Architect on NetIQ/Office 365 integrations.
· Successful completion of at least 1-2 implementation projects involving Office 365 and IDAM .
· Strong understanding and experience executing in a technology organization, preferably with delivery experience involving Deployments, rollouts, upgrade and/or migrations.
· Strong analytical skills and background used to develop solutions quickly
· Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
· PMP strongly preferred
· Familiarity with ITIL framework and concepts strongly preferred
· Technical development and quality engineering skills