Manage consulting engagements and technology-based Information Technology (IT) solution projects for clients. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise, full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction, mentors and may supervise team members.
- 5+ years of experience with managing IT or technology projects
- 5+ years of experience with developing project schedules and overseeing the delivery of tasks and deliverables
- 3+ years of experience with DoD processes, policies and procedures for security compliance, procurement, and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience with briefing or developing briefing materials for senior DoD leadership
- Ability to translate highly technical details and projects to non-technical military and Civilian audiences
- Ability to think independently to solve problems or identify dependencies and constraints across multiple large-scale IT projects
- Ability to forecast upfront, maintenance and life cycle costs of IT equipment
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to integrate and codify operational and technical requirements from multiple internal and external sources
- Possession of excellent written and oral communications skills
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- ITIL Foundations v3 or v4 Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.