Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You’ve previously had end to end ownership of data and analytics projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- You’ve have interest and experience in the execution and management of strategic technology projects integrating open-source technologies.
- You love solving technical problems in collaborative settings, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
You'll love our Technical Program Manager Position if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have five or more years of experience in software development, and 5 or more years of leading engineering teams to consensus with quick problem diagnosis and resolution
- You have a working knowledge of microservices architecture, data management (lineage and provenance tracking etc) and enterprise security best practices
- You are familiar or interested in implementing Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics techniques
- You have proven track record of leading cross-functional software teams
We'll REALLY love you if:
- You have an understanding of the DoD’s Platform One’s reference architecture
- You have contributed to open-source software previously and have delivered conference talks
- You maintain a technical blog or publication
- You have an active Secret Clearance.