We are looking for IT Project Manager (MES Implementation Experience) for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: IT Project Manager (MES Implementation Experience)
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
MES IT Project Manager:
- The MES IT Project Manager is responsible for managing the IT implementation of client's global MES (manufacturing execution system) project.
- Candidates should have the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, while creating an environment that motivates, inspires, and respects others.
- This position requires high organization and planning skills; along with an eye for detail.
- The MES IT project manager should also possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- This position will report into the IT Project Management Office.
- The responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead project teams through all project stages, from Idea to planning to transition and close
- Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules & materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items
- Proactive risk and issue management to ensure the expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget & scope
- Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances
- Communicate project statuses and updates to project team and business owners throughout the duration of the project; making certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues, and activities related to the project.
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to ensure that delivery expectations are developed, managed and met. Includes coordination with the business PM.
- Act as point of contact for vendor contacts, which includes integration of project tasks and reviewing deliverables
- Ability to tailor information to the audience – from detail to broad summaries and technical to business focused
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and scope
- Ensure project goals are in line with IT strategy and business objectives
- Build a cohesive, high-performing project team to achieve results
- Oversee the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects
- 10 years of IT project management experience in a mid to large size global organization
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Enterprise IT system implementation and process optimization experiencerequired; MES Implementation experiencepreferred
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Working knowledge of SaaS and vendor hosted systems and implementations
- Experience within a regulated environment (medical device or life sciences) preferred.