• A university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration
• PMI PMP Certification is preferred
• At least five years of experience.
• Meet with clients and information technology experts to clarify expectations and designs. Ability to troubleshoot systems, by logically testing one component at a time when encountering problems or 'bugs' in new software applications or errors while developing.
• Consult and synthesize information from a variety of technical documents to develop software applications. Refer to requirements specifications that define and list main points of application, detail its functional design, architecture and user interface and provide sample screen captures.
• Attend meetings with clients and their representatives to collect information to clarify project specifications, make recommendations and reach agreement in defining system nee
Valid through: 2020-2-19