We are searching for a dynamic, results oriented Senior IT Project Manager experienced with large scale implementations and enhancement projects. The Lantheus Medical Imaging IT Organization is leading a digital transformation and you will be a critical member helping drive change through delivering high value, strategically focused projects.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of high level projects and ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Define and manage project scope and schedule.
- Partner with internal and vendor resources to ensure full understanding of project deliverables is understood, risks properly identified and managed, and tasks are completed on time.
- You’ll be responsible for helping build PMO SDLC lifecycle templates and processes.
- Chair Project Steering Committees and other meetings including review sessions, workshops and stage gate meetings.
- Help build stakeholder confidence in projects through consistent messaging and use of defined project documentation.
- Communicate project updates/issues in a timely manner
- Vendor and project budget management.
- Partner with IT Leadership and Business stakeholders to properly roadmap projects and proactively introduce concepts and functionality that will be impactful for our business partners.
- Work with project team members to ensure understanding of business requirements and functional specifications are in line. Should be comfortable using an agile delivery approach with demo and feedback sessions.
- Create and maintain key project documentation
- Actively promotes safety rules and awareness. Demonstrates good safety practices at all times including the appropriate use of protective equipment. Reports and takes initiative to correct safety & environmental hazards.
- Actively demonstrates the Lantheus values of accountability, quality, customer service, efficiency, collaboration and safety.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with 10+ years progressive experience leading projects
- PMP and Scrum Master Certifications preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with projects teams and key business super users
- SDLC expertise. Experienced with multiple project management methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Non-routine overnight travel based on business need.