We are looking for IT Project Manager for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Looking for a PM that has experience implementing IT systems
- Lead project teams through all project stages, from Idea to planning to transition and close
- Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules & materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items
- Proactive risk and issue management to ensure the expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget & scope
- Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances
- Communicate project statuses and updates to project team and business owners throughout the duration of the project; making certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues, and activities related to the project.
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to ensure that delivery expectations are developed, managed and met. Includes coordination with the business PM.
- Act as point of contact for vendor contacts, which includes integration of project tasks and reviewing deliverables
- Ability to tailor information to the audience – from detail to broad summaries and technical to business focused
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and scope
- Ensure project goals are in line with IT strategy and business objectives
- Build a cohesive, high-performing project team to achieve results
- Oversee the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects
- Global, enterprise IT system implementation and process optimization experiencerequired
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management and executive stakeholders
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Working knowledge of SaaS and vendor hosted systems and implementations
- Experience within a regulated environment (medical device or life sciences) preferred.
- 10 years of IT project management experience in a mid to large size global organization
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred