IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Role Purpose:
Plans, directs and leads the activities of cross-functional teams assigned to a large IT project to meet business requirements.Principal Accountabilities:
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which develop business applications and information services products.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development.
- Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as a single point of contact for internal and external client.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including clients, Dev, QA, IT, client services and Operations
- Implements defined project scope and objectives.
- Initiates, plans, executes, and closes software/product development activity.
- Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams.
- Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment.
- May lead medium to large sized cross-functional teams. Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new information products and services.
- Manages, and controls scope, schedule and budget for projects. Communicates project status and risks, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders including senior management and clients
- Ensures adherence to quality standards
- Provides business guidance to project team.
- Will have direct client contact on a regular basis.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in software and/or product development, including two (2) years in IT project management.
Advanced project management education (PMP or Prince2) and extensive client facing/management experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.