Job Description :
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- May require a bachelor's degree and at least 7years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Must Have skills sets :
- PMP Certified
- CSM Certified - at least 2years experience managing agile projects
- Experience with Microsoft Project
Nice to have experience :
- Experienceworking with cloud solutions (AWS)
- Responsive web design concepts
- Mobile app development concepts
If you are interested in the role then please revert with an updated resume in word format.