Join our team
The Real Estate team is passionate about creating spaces and experiences that will delight our internal customers.
We take great pride in building, owning and operating best in class, award winning office buildings. The Real Estate team manages the strategic real estate requirements for a national portfolio of significant buildings housing thousands of TELUS team members and are found across the country. This team has boundless energy, creativity, internal customer focus and business smarts.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
You are a technical savvy team player who will identify the appropriate telecommunications and LAN technology solutions that will support and meet TELUS business requirements. In this role you will be accountable for the planning and successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional business impact or multiple medium sized projects in the British Columbia region as per TELUS Real Estate annual capital plan.
- Responsible for identifying and securing project resources and managing project schedules and budget to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and within agreed to scope, meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Defines project scope and deliverables, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business needs and direction
- Applies strong project management techniques and skills combined with a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution
- Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts
- Manages expectations and results for executive team and provides timely and accurate status reports on all projects to the director
- Assists in preparing financial models to determine viability of strategic projects
- Monitors cost, schedule, and technical performance of component projects and operations
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- With a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the project management field
- Recognized for your record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent projects and priorities and delivering on commitments and budget
- Noted for the ability to interpret corporate strategies and translate them into practical project plans
- Skillful at proactively identifying issues and opportunities, analyzing facts and data, and developing and implementing solutions to address
- Regarded as a builder of strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including vendors
- Sought out for your exceptional financial acumen