ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the Agile development team through the efficient execution and timely completion of project goals
- Define, document, and successfully orchestrate complex initiatives to meet and exceed client business objectives. (i.e. Air National Guard)
- Collaborate with marketing and information technology teams to define and execute a data-driven and performance-optimized digital strategy aligned to emerging business goals and industry best practice
- Manage national web content resources for the full-page portfolio
- Identify and implement industry best practices for strategic project management, maintaining focus onemerging technologies and trends
- Work with internal and external team program team members and stakeholders to establish user journeys, define and maintain key KPIs, and utilize digital presence to drive conversions
- Understand the application of technology to Air National Guard recruiting challenges
- Collaborate with third parties to incorporate new technologies to enhance the success of the Air National Guard's recruiting and retention efforts
- Demonstrate strong executive presentation and communication skills with the ability to represent all clients at an enterprise level
- Serve as account manager for all third-party software and systems utilized for project success
Education and Experience
- Experience developing digital solutions using modern best-in-class systems and platforms
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task
- 5+ years operational/program management experience
- 2+ years Jira Administration
- 1+ year Salesforce Administration
- 1+ year email marketing implementation experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar with a transferable skill set
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity working in a continuous Improvement practices
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires working in a commercial office building and some remote events. There may be times that will require working outdoors. Some regional travel possible.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
Valid Driver's license and good driving record required. Reliable transportation to/from work is a necessity. As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.