How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Responsible, through matrixed team members, for overseeing all activities and people associated with Information Technology (IT) projects, comprised of application development, infrastructure, network and migration, and operational risk sub-program/projects that are highly complex and strategic in nature, often with enterprise-wide scope, and risk for financial impact.
Position will need to utilize strong influence and negotiation skills with business partners as well as other key senior level IT stakeholders across and the enterprise to establish/maintain realistic project schedules and scope. Knowledge of IT program management practices and concepts.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
• Leading medium to large scale IT Projects, to meet business and technology scope and strategy within finite period of time, usually 1-2 years in effort.
• Strong Knowledge and understanding of product or program management: development of roadmaps, strategies, and management of products ranging from concepts in ideation through delivery
o 2+ years of project management experience
o 2+ years of information technology experience
• Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
• Ability to influence executive decision-making and successfully negotiate critical issue resolution related to project & program initiatives; Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of strategic planning and execution
• Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in a financial services environment
• Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: creation of business cases, project initiation, development of comprehensive business requirements, and identification of project interdependencies
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) preferred