Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
5 - 7 years
Posted 57 days ago
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of multiple projects simultaneously. Responsible for the planning, oversight, and documentation of all aspects of the project lifecycle. Will work closely with leadership to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments and the project team for support. Manages a balanced portfolio of mid-sized to large projects. Serves as a mentor to other Project Managers, Team Leaders and Resource Managers.
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects which are completed on-time, within budget and within scope.
2. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring alignment and technical feasibility.
3. Develop, review and evaluate detailed project plans, schedules and budgets to monitor and track progress and ensure the appropriate resource allocation and successfully meets project timelines.
4. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification / change management techniques.
5. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
6. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and communicates effectively to management and team members.
7. Perform risk and issue management to minimize project risks and issues.
8. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
9. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
10. Creates technical diagrams and process flows.
11. Keeps informed of technical and management advances in IT including introductions of industry best practices.
1. Bachelors degree.
2. A minimum of five years of IT and healthcare work experience.
3. A minimum of three years of program/project management experience.
4. A minimum of three years of equivalent leadership experience.
5. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise and leadership capabilities in program/project management, portfolio management, systems development methodology.
6. Develop and deliver presentations, training sessions and demos.
7. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
9. Solid facilitation and organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
10. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Project Professional. Education, Knowledge,