$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing solutions , including the following:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Oracle application-packaged modules Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
- Understanding the common issues facing Guidehouse's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Holds a four year degree from an accredited college or university.
· Professional Certification(s) (Quality Assurance, analytical tools, Lean Six Sigma Certified Green Belt, PMP, CAPM) preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
· Understanding of functions affecting budget and financial data (e.g., Procurement and Acquisitions, Formulation, Execution, Reporting)
· Understanding of funding and financial accounting structures (e.g., Funds, cost types, Object Class)
· Experience and comfort with MS Excel and other MS Office products
· Aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics
· Ability to quickly comprehend complexity and convey findings in concise, well-written narratives
· Prior business process and data analysis experience with HHS, NIH, CMS, CDC or FDA preferred
Valid Through: 2019-10-21