Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. Organizes and guides project operations throughout the course of the project. Build, lead and direct project teams to meet project objectives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Handling a project and ensuring its success
- Make sure the project will successfully get completed at given time within expected budget
- Forming a team and assigning work to them
- Make sure all the team members are working properly and reaching their daily targets.
- Giving feedbacks to the team members on their performance
- Reporting to the manager and the end of the day.
- Get in regular contact with clients and staff members.
- Conducting meeting and helping the team members in acquiring more knowledge on how to complete the given task or target perfectly.
- Maintaining all the project files and reports in an appropriate manner
- If any changes in the project work then it is the responsibility of a project manager to update all the team members about the changes.
- Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements, time frames and budget.
- When necessary work with external contractors in addition to internal resources.
- Define skill sets (competencies) required for the project based on project specifications and requirements.
- Determine resource requirements (including staffing, software, hardware, and facilities) of projects, based on project specifications.
- Persuasive communication skills necessary to collect essential information, answer questions, and direct callers to appropriate personnel in a professional and courteous manner
- Developed interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas and government agencies as required
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around complex, multiple assignments
- Intermediate knowledge of computerized applications, for example, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years previous project management experience